Saturday 5 November 2016

Little Pumpkin Layout


Good Morning :)
I am back today with the November Page Kit Layout. 
Page kits and Add on kits are available from the C4E store HERE
Kit details can also be found in the previous post


I love the papers in this months kit's it's hard to single out a favourite one!


I started with a 4x6" photo and created layers of pretty papers to compliment it. The blue in the papers was a perfect match for the hint of blue in the photo.


I wanted the decorative clip to sit nicely on the layout so I raised a layer of paper using 3d foam dots.


I stamped the little fox on to cardstock using Stazon ink and coloured him with Prismacolor pencils.

I have a little paper left over to decorate my planner or make a couple of autumn cards, maybe even another layout :)

I like a few colouring mediums Distress inks, watercolours and Copics, my favourite at the moment are the Prismacolor pencils.
What's your current favourite colouring medium?

Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails