Saturday 7 May 2016

May Carpe Diem Planner Decorating


Good Morning :)
This month I have used some of the May Page kit to decorate my planner pages.


First up is some pocket love :) I filled the Carpe Diem pockets with various diecuts from Kaisercrafts Finders Keeps collection and one of the fringe hearts from the May kit. In the top pocket I added a calendar card and journal card from the subscriber gift pack. I had a cute pink and aqua owl clip which I added to hold one of the rubber banners from the kit.


For my month on two pages I have cut out some of the gorgeous clouds from the Simple Stories Fist Bump paper and stuck them to the bottom of the page. From the Simple stories Make it Happen paper I cut out a few of the dots to decorate the top of the page. 
I've filled some of the squares with pattern paper and added a few random number stickers (Carpe diem).


I've used the Gold Thickers from the May add on kit for the month title and a few of the text stickers from the Simple Stories sticker sheet (May add on) along with a little gold glitter washi tape.


My little banner stickers are white stickers coloured with Copics and Distress Markers and cut to size, a bit fiddly but it meant I had a better colour match.


The last insert is a general month overview with to do lists, goals and birthdays/events. 
For this insert I made a little cloud template and cut clouds from the Maggie Holmes Spring paper.
The title banners I created myself on my computer. 
So that's it for my Carpe Diem planner this month, I don't generally decorate my weekly pages in this planner I tend to decorate my personal planner more :)
Have you used this month's kit for your planner? Share a link in the comments I'd love to see what you have done :)
Have a brilliant day thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails