Saturday 16 April 2016

Joyce ~ April Page kit Layout


Hello :) 
I have another layout to share today, I have used the April Page Kit and Add on kit to complete this layout.

The layout was inspired by the gorgeous border sticker from the Add on kit (left side)
It was just too pretty not to use!


I did a little stamping using the Kaisercraft Sea Breeze stamp set and brown Stazon ink.



The central photo cluster is made up of pattern papers and die cuts from the collection.
The title alphas are also from the add on kit (Kaisercraft Sea Breeze)

 I loved the look of the large flower on my month on 2 pages planner insert so I cut out a large flower from the Waterlily paper and added it to the bottom right corner.


I have really enjoyed playing with this kit and have another layout, Art Journal page and a card to share still!
There are still a few April kits available HERE.
and Add on kits can be found HERE

What is your starting point when creating a layout?
Have a wonderful weekend thanks for stopping by!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails