Friday 11 September 2015

1974 Vintage Style Layout


Hello :)
I back with my DT project for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge. You can find all the details about the challenge HERE.


For my project this week I have made a layout.
The photo is of me with my paternal grandad at a few months old.



The background was made using modelling paste and a Tim Holtz Doily stencil.
Once dry I used Distress inks to add colour.


The photo is matted on to some pattern paper scraps from a Kaisercraft 6x6 pad then placed on top of a chipboard frame which was distress with modelling paste, crackle paste, and distress inks.



The two embellishment clusters consist of Peetaloo flowers, Bo Bunny die cuts and brads.



I added layers of Prima lace trim, gold thread and cheese cloth behind the embellishment clusters and photo cluster.



Lastly I rubbed over the edges and modelling paste with Maya gold cream based paint.

More Vintage style inspiration by the super talented design team can be found on the challenge blog HERE

I'm teaching at the monthly C4E crop on Sunday, really looking forward to catching up with the girls and getting messy with inks :) 
Are you crafting this weekend?
Have a lovely weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails