Saturday 4 July 2015

Red, White and Blue Card


Good Morning :)
I am back today with my DT card for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge
 ~ RED, WHITE and BLUE.
All the challenge details, entry and gorgeous inspiration can be found HERE.


My card today was made for my nephew who is 13 today!!


The background was created with a Crafters Workshop stencil (Stacked Triangles) and red Stazon ink.


I then stamped over this with a stitch stamp (Bo Bunny) and Arrow stamp using Chipped Sapphire Distress ink pad.


I flicked some Chipped Sapphire ink and Maya Gold gold paint over the top before adding the embellishments.


The die cut cog was coloured with red Stazon ink and layered on top of red, white, blue and gold cotton thread.
The gold arrow is from this months page kit. The numbers are some very old Thickers!
A few gold sequins finished off the card.

This seems to be my "go to" design at the moment lol!
Do you have a "go to" design which you repeat often?
Thanks for stopping by today have a great weekend!
Michele :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails