Saturday 31 January 2015

No Pattern Paper Mixed Media card


Good Morning :)
The new C4E Recipe Challenge was posted yesterday HERE and I am back today to share my DT project with you :)

This week I made a cute 3" square mixed media card using my favourite colour!


I used a selection of Tom Holtz stamps, Dylusions Inks and Modelling Paste.


The Modelling Paste was brushed with a little Perfect Pearls powder to give it some extra shimmer.


To finish I sprinkled some white gesso and silver Maya Gold paint over the whole piece.
You have until Midnight Thursday 5th February to enter and you can enter up to 3 different projects plenty of time to get the paints out ;)
It's the C4E crop and workshops next Sunday (08-02-15) so I have a busy week ahead getting ready for that! 
Have a wonderful day thanks for stopping by!
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails