Saturday 13 December 2014

Family


Good morning :)
I have my DT project for this weeks C4E recipe challenge for you today :)
All the challenge details, entry and fabulous DT inspiration can be found HERE.


This week I have done a layout using a photo from last Christmas. 
I don't know about you but getting a decent photo of my boys is getting harder and harder lol! 


I was having a play with the photo editing and found a brilliant effect called Time Machine. It alters the photo to the style of various times such as Victorian, 50's and 70's. This photo had a Victorian effect added.



The background was stamped with a variety of stamps including stitches, hearts and a date stamp.
I sprinkled gold paint and red Dylusions ink over it before adding the paper cluster and embellishments.



The kit for this layout is available in the C4E store, though I don't think there are many left now!
Have a fabulous weekend thanks for stopping by
Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails