Saturday 18 October 2014

Said the Spider to the Fly...


Good Morning :)
As promised I'm back with my DT project for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge.
Hop over HERE for all the details entry and of course the fabulous DT inspiration.


When I started this card I knew I wanted to use some Halloween left overs I had in a drawer.
There was some cobweb stuff that sticks to everything except what you want it to and some fun plastic bugs.
Other than that I just went with the flow!


I started off with a piece of lovely Halloween paper from Basic Grey. It's a really old 6x6 pad from the Eerie collection.
I scraped some Gesso on to the center of the paper with a palette knife, then when it was dry got to work with inks and stamps. I added some Glitter paste through a stencil then walked away lol!



Using up some of the scrap pieces from the paper pad I made a cluster of pattern then covered it with a piece of Chiffon, a piece of net and finally the cobwebs which refused to stay where I put it, in hindsight it would have been easier to put it under some paper but I wanted the words to float in the cobweb with the fly and the spider.



It's the regular monthly Crafts 4 Eternity crop tomorrow, we will be making a mixed media snowflake card and a matchbox memory hanger!
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by!

Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails