Saturday 6 September 2014

SassyMixed Media Witch


Good Morning :)
Apologies for not posting the last couple of weeks I took some time out with the family before school started again. We had a few lovely days out despite the turn in the weather!
So today I have a DT card to share with you :)
The card is for this weeks C4E Recipe Challenge all the details and entry can be found by hopping over HERE.


My card came together quite quick this week, the image was already coloured and the background was done at a recent C4E workshop.


For the background I wove strips of scrap DP's, added some modelling paste through a Punchinella stencil then gave the whole piece a coat of thin Gesso so the pattern would show a little.


I Then sprinkled various paints and inks over the background.


I used mostly Maya Gold paint and Dylusions Inks.


I coloured the image (Sassy Studio Designs) with copics. 
She was fussy cut and placed on top of some cheesecloth (coloured with spray inks) and a doily.
A few mirror stars (Tim Holtz) and the card was complete.
There is room to add a sentiment when I decide where it's going :)
That's all from me today have a wonderful weekend
thanks for stopping by
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails