Monday 29 September 2014

October Mojo Sketch


Good Morning :)
I am back today with with this month's Mojo Sketch inspiration.


This months sketch features a standard 4 x 6" photo and pennant flags.


And this is my sketch inspired layout :)
I have used the True Friends Page kit available HERE which includes papers from My Minds Eye, chipboard arrows and Days of the week labels.


I wanted to convey the fact this group of friends are friends everyday so they days of the week labels were perfect :)

The chipboard arrows were coloured with Versamagic ink pads which were a perfect match to the gorgeous papers.


The title was die cut from blue Bazzil cardstock, the dies are from Die-Versions. 


The photo was taken at the UK Scrappers Green Buttons Retreat 2 years ago, this was the first time I'd met these lovely ladies after being online  friends for a few years. It was a wonderful weekend and I have since been back twice more!

Please feel free to save or pin the sketch and layout :)
If you would like to share your sketch inspired project leave a link in a comment and I will visit :)
Have a lovely day
Thanks for stopping by
Michele :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails